Terms and conditions
'Diamonds & Rings' is a trading name of Radiant Diamonds Ltd. The terms 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website.
Our company registration number is GB 7112673 we are registered as a company in Great Britain. Our VAT number is GB 989614651.
The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
Your use of any of this information or use of materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
All content on this website is owned by Radiant Diamonds Ltd trading as Diamonds and Rings.
- As all of our products are individually made to order the images displayed on the website are only meant as a guide to what the product will look like once manufactured and may not show the actual size of the products. All sizes, weights and measurements are approximate and are for guidance only.
- We guarantee that the diamonds will not fall-off your jewellery at any given point in time, however there is a possibility that the diamond/s may become dislodged due to rough handling and routine usage. We therefore, recommend you to fully insure your diamond jewellery since loss of diamonds is not covered under our guarantees.
- We cannot always adhere to the exact diamond details ordered. This is because diamonds are a natural product and cannot be manufactured to order. In all circumstances we will do our best to source the required diamond but we may later contact you to advise otherwise. Diamond sizes may vary by upto 0.05 points from the diamond ordered.
- We are only able to offer free re-sizing if a standard size has been ordered. If a specific size has been requested at the time of ordering then a small charge will be made to carry out the re-size.
Orders placed on www.diamondsandrings.co.uk will be subject to acceptance in accordance to the following:
- On placing the order and checking out, you are making an offer to accept the goods at the stated price subject to the terms and conditions.
- On acceptance, we will send you an order acknowledgement which will have all your order details agreed by you at the time of placing the order. However, such acknowledgement will not be treated as a binding contract and the order will not be treated as ‘accepted’ for the following reasons:
a. Payment not authorized;
b. Partial payment pending;
c. Product availability;
d. Error on the website with respect to the stated price amount;
e. Order being cancelled by us.
In the unlikely event that we are uable to obtain the goods or we have made a pricing mistake, we will contact you with the correct details. You may then cancel your order or re-confirm it based on the correct information. If we are unable to contact you within 5 days of you placing you order, we will cancel the order.
- Free UK delivery is applicable to all the products displayed on the website. Most of our products take 2-3 weeks. If the expected delivery is longer than this then we will contact you to advise when to expect the item.
- All the efforts will be made to dispatch and deliver the products within the stipulated timescale; however, delays could be inevitable due to unforeseen circumstances.
- At all times, we will keep you updated about any such delays and inform you about the next date.
- We will not be held responsible for any loss you may suffer on account of late delivery or cancellation of your order. You can contact us if you have any questions regarding your delivery issues at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pricing and payment
- We take the payment at the time the order is placed, the card details will be verified by our merchant bank for security purposes.
- We accept all major credit cards and debit cards including Master Card, Maestro, Visa, Switch and Delta.
- The prices shown are inclusive of VAT at the current rate, packaging and delivery charges.
- Products are not shipped until complete payment is received for the order placed.
Returns and Exchange
- Special orders cannot be returned. Special return conditions apply to such special orders and you agree to a non-refundable payment.
- Special orders are items which are not displayed on the website and are ordered by giving a sketch or a diagram to Diamonds & Rings.
- Jewellery which is engraved, pierced (earrings) or jewellery which was of the wrong dimensions at the time of ordering are not accepted for returns. This does not include rings ordered in a standardised size as these are eligible for resizing.
- Returns should be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery or FedEx/ UPS and insured for the full amount of the purchase. Diamonds & Rings is not responsible for damage or lost package during shipment.
- Returned jewellery must be undamaged and in "new and unused condition." Items showing obvious signs of wear or alteration by a jeweller other than Diamonds & Rings will not be accepted.
- Items sent to our office without proper packages and shipped outside of the 14-day return period, will not be eligible for exchange.
- We do not offer refunds for any of our jewellery. We can offer you exchange with 14 days or we could arrange to have your diamond reset into an alternative ring.
- All of our jewellery is custom made and is therefore exempt from the Distance Selling regulations’ ‘cooling-off period’ as our products are classed as ‘personalised’. However, as a gesture of goodwill we may be able to cancel your order if no work has been carried out. You should notify us by email immediately of your decision to email@example.com and we will confirm whether we are able to accept the cancellation or not.
- Diamonds are fully refundable minus our postage costs if returned to us within 7 days of receipt.
- Any personal information entered or submitted whilst ordering a product remain on highly secured servers, until the orders are downloaded and processed.
- Such data is not supplied or sold to any outsider and all necessary measures are taken to safeguard the obtained data.
- We will not be hold responsible for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data whilst ordering or browsing the website.
- We ensure timely delivery of the products, but in an event where we cannot deliver the products due to some unforeseen events we shall strive to contact you in order to reschedule the delivery time. Diamonds & Rings does not warrant or guarantee the delivery date specified in the order confirmation and shall have no liability to you for any loss, damage, expenses or other claims that you may incur as a result of failure of timely delivery.
- Diamonds & Rings’ total liability will be limited ‘only’ to the total price of the products ordered by you.
- Diamonds & Rings does not bear any liability for any loss or damage of any nature arising from any breach of any express or implied guarantee. This includes financial loss, personal injury, sickness and death.
- Diamonds & Rings does not bear any liability arising out of any defects from any design, if any adjustments, alterations or any other modification has been carried out to the products by any third person, who is not authorised by Diamonds & Rings.
- You must observe and comply with all the applicable regulations and legislations, including all necessary customs, import or other permits to purchase from our website. The importation or exportation of the products displayed on the website may be prohibited by certain national laws. We make no representation and accept no liability in respect of the import or export of the products you purchase.
- To the fullest extent permitted by ‘Law’, Diamonds & Rings is providing this website on an “AS IS” basis and makes no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, with respect to this website or its contents. We reserve the rights to change any information, price or content and improvise the website at any time without any notice.
- Diamonds & Rings may provide hypertext links to other websites, which do not fall under our (Diamonds & Rings’) jurisdiction. Using such hypertext links means that you are leaving the site(s) owned and or operated by Diamonds & Rings. No responsibility, guarantee or representations of linked websites can be taken by Diamonds & Rings.
- If Diamonds & Rings, becomes liable to the Buyer for any reason, their liability will be limited to the amount paid by the Buyer for the Order concerned.
Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
If any provision in these terms and conditions is prohibited by law or judged by a court to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, the provision shall, to the extent required, be severed and rendered ineffective as far as possible without modifying the remaining provisions and shall not in any way affect any other circumstances of or the validity or enforcement of these terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to change at any time these terms and conditions without prior notice to you.