Frequently Asked Questions
If you'd like to get your order underway but pay the balance later you can pay a 10% deposit. To do this follow these steps:
1. Add desired product to basket. (Add ot Basket)
2. Proceed to checkout (select 'Go to Checkout')
3. Enter your billing/delivery details
4. Select Delivery Method
5. At 'Payment Information' select
Once you have paid your deposit we will begin making your ring. Further payments can be when it suits you with final payment being due before despatch. This is a great option if you'd like to get the order underway but with a small payment upfront and balance at the end. Please contact us if you have any further questions using the 'Contact' page at the top of the website.
Our Price Match Guarantee Promise
At Diamonds & Rings we believe in offering the best value for money as well as exceptional service. We think we already offer the very best prices and first class service online and constantly keep check of competitor prices online to ensure we are the cheapest but in the unlikely event you find another online jeweller offering the same product for less, let us know and we’ll match it. Rest assured that you’re buying from a reputable online jeweller who really cares about quality, service as well as price. So if you find a better price online let us know and we will match it as long as:
- It is not on offer.
- It is not on an auction website.
- The item is new, unused and not damaged!
- It is exactly identical to our product (in terms of style AND quality)
- The product/s delivery charges are the equivalent of ours. Please note that our delivery service is free on all purchases!
Lastly, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com along with a link to the item that is eligible for the price match promise.
Once we have dispatched your item we will email you the tracking number of the parcel with a link to the Royal Mail’s site so that you can trace your order whenever you wish.
All advertised prices on our website include VAT at the current rate.
Diamonds and Rings offer a 30 day returns policy all items of stocked jewellery. If you are not entirely satisfied within 30 days we will offer you a credit note, exchange or full refund minus postage costs. We can also re-set your diamond into an alternative ring if required, for a nominal charge. Please note that this does not include non stock sizes, fully bespoke items designed by the customer and made by us or handmade items. We will provide full refunds on any faulty items, please notify us within 24 hours of receipt. In addition to this we offer a full 12 month guarantee against any manufacturing faults. We will always work with you to acheive your desired result.
DO NOT SEND ANY RETURNS TO OUR REGISTERED OFFICE ADDRESS. PLEASE CONTACT US FIRST FOR A RETURNS FORM AND RETURN ADDRESS.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Usually when this happens it is due the card details being input incorrectly. Our system is very secure and so is sensitive to the smallest mistakes. Please check that you have entered the card number and expiry date correctly and check that the billing address for the card is also correct as our bank will check this against your card details. If you are still having problems please don’t hesitate to contact us on 0845 86 99 55 2 or email us at email@example.com
We accept all major credit and debits cards including MasterCard, Visa, Maestro, Electron, Solo & Visa Debit. We are now also able to accept American Express please go to the checkout and select 'pay over phone' we will then call you to take payment over the phone via your AMEX card. We can also accept payment by bank transfer. Please contact us for our bank details and use your order number as the payment reference.
We also now offer finance on orders over £1500 please go to the checkout and select 'Pay over phone' we will then call you to go through the simple credit application and complete the purchase. This is subject to status.
Yes! Please contact us and we will facilitate this for you.
Please send a blank email to firstname.lastname@example.org with either SUBSCRIBE or UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line.
You will receive an email as soon as your order is placed confirming the product details and payment.
- Once you have selected and customised your desired product please ‘Add to Basket’
- Once item has been added to your basket please click on ‘Checkout’.
- You may continue shopping at this stage if you wish to add other products to your basket by clicking ‘Continue Shopping; or if you are ready to checkout please click ‘Proceed to Checkout’.
- You will now arrive at a registration page where we ask a few details about yourself including your email address so that we can keep you updated on the status of your order etc. You will need to create a password.
- Lastly, please input your credit or debit card details and billing address – please ensure that your billing address corresponds to the payment card you are using otherwise your payment will be declined.
- You now have the option to add an alternative address for delivery. Please complete this if you require your order to be dispatched to a work address (for example). We will require documentation from you to verify your identity which can lengthen the process by 2-3 days. A signature will be required when accepting the delivery.
Diamonds & Rings’ entire jewellery collection is made to order. We therefore require a minimum of 7-10 working days from order to delivery but most items take 3-4 weeks. If you require an item urgently because of an occasion or planned proposal date please let us know at the time of ordering and we will place your order as a priority. We will not proceed with the order unless we can gaurantee delivery within the required timescale and we have not missed a deadline yet!. If there are any problems we will notify you immediately. Please be aware the eternity rings and diamond set wedding bands can take 6 to 8 weeks.
- Please email us to let us know that you need re-sizing along with correct size required.
- Please take care with the item and return in a well padded envelope.
- Please return to us using Royal Mail Special Delivery and notify us of the tracking code.
- Email us at email@example.com for further instructions
- DO NOT SEND ANY RETURNS TO OUR REGISTERED OFFICE ADDRESS. PLEASE CONTACT US FIRST FOR A RETURNS FORM AND RETURN ADDRESS.
All of our products are despatched in beautiful wooden presentation boxes. Our external packaging is discreet and will not display any logo or hint as to what may be inside.
Yes, all our certified diamonds over 0.30 carats are issued with the relevant certificates as well as a valuation certificate for insurance purposes for all jewellery.
Yes, all our products are hallmarked by the Assay Office (London). 18K Gold is hallmarked ‘750’ and platinum products are hallmarked ‘950’.
Your purchase with us is fully secure and is protected using the latest SSL encryption technology to ensure your transaction is completely protected. We do not hold any credit card details on our system. When an order is placed, the customer is redirected to Sagepay who securely process the transaction. If you prefer you may call us to complete your order over the phone.
Yes we can! These are the steps you need to take:
- Please email us the sketch/design or image that you would like us to produce
- Let us know what diamond/s you require (carat weight, clarity, colour etc) and what metal you require (yellow gold, white gold, platinum or palladium).
- We will then send you our sketched version and cost estimate for you to agree.
- Once we have your approval we can set our craftsmen to work!
Conflict diamonds also know as blood diamonds are diamonds mined in a war zone and sold to finance an insurgency, war or a warlord's activity, usually in Africa. Most recently the news has reported human rights abuses in the Marange area of Zimbabwe and the possibility of diamonds from this region being sold in the UK. This is something Diamonds and Rings takes very seriously and as a responsible company and members of the BJA we have made it clear to all of our suppliers that we will not buy diamonds from the Marange. Click more info on this topic.
All our diamonds come from regions of the world who are members of the Kimberley Process – a globally recognised initiative to stem the flow of conflict diamonds. For more information please go to kimberleyprocess.com
In the first instance you could request our free ring-sizer to check the size or have a look at our ring size guide. If you are planning a surprise proposal then these options may not be possible, please see the tips in our ring size guide and/or please order our standardised size which can then be re-sized once you obtain the exact measurements.
Please note that this service is not possible on our Full-Eternity rings or diamond set wedding bands as re-sizing would cause damage to the diamonds as they fully encircle the band.